APRIL IPSY BAG REVIEW!!!






Hey guys!  Today I am sharing my Ipsy bag from this month with you...

The first product that I got in my bag was the 'Ofra Cosmetics blush' in the shade Rendezvous.  I lovvveeee this shade so much.  Especially since I am beginning to tan.  I definitely need to get a 'Z Palette' though so I can put it in there.

The next product I got was the 'PS Cosmeceutical Nail Laquer' in the shade Southern Sand.  I actually really like this.  I love nail polish and I am always painting them.  The texture is really nice...it goes on really smooth and I like the neutral tone.  It didn't last as long as I would have wanted but I still really like it.

Next is the 'Ciaté London Bamboo Bronzer' in the shade Palm Island.  This was really funny actually.  I opened it and thought...'this looks like the color of my skin'.  So at first I wasn't really interested because of that reason but as I was applying it to my cheeks it actually looked really pretty because it's so natural!

The next product that I got the 'Theorie Marula Oil Transforming Hair Serum'.  I love hair products.  Serums are really nice too.  I like how soft and shiny this one makes my hair.

Lastly!  I got the 'Elizabeth Mott Show me your Glow Shadow & Highlight'.  I love Elizabeth Mott...a lot and this makes for a beautiful highlighter!

Overall pretty good bag!  I actually really like the design.  I think it's super kitsch and cute!
What was your favorite product that came in yours?

xoxox
C

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

OUR 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!