CHRISTMAS AT LUSH!!!

Hey guys!!!  I started my new job, LUSH, this weekend and it was filled with lots of moving, unpacking, training and cleaning.  If you did not already know, my location was doing a remodel and it is finally time to reopen!  Here are some before and after shots!




I was also given some amazing NEW holiday products to try!  Can't wait! :D

Here (starting from the left) we have "butter bear" who is a bath bomb, to the right of that we have "holly golightly" which is a bubble bar and next we have "dashing santa" who is a bath bomb.  The top row (starting from the left) is "the Christmas hedgehog" which is a bubble bar, we then have "drummers drumming" which is also a bubble bar and lastly we have "snow angel" which is a bath bomb.

Here we have four soaps (starting from the left); first one is "yog nog", below that we have "baked alaska", above that there is "reindeer rock", and next to that we have "snowcake".  For the top row, we have "first snow" which is a shimmering dust powder, "so white" & "hot toddy" shower gels, "snowman" shower jelly and below that is "snowman FUN".

There are so many other products that I am going to get and try and I will be sure to let you guys know what they are.  BY THE WAY,,,everything smells so so amazing and it makes me so excited for Christmas to be here!


Hope you guys had a great weekend!  And I will be back in a few days to share my Autumn favorites!


xox


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

OUR 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!