TWO FUN WEEKENDS IN A ROW!!!

Good evening special friends!!! :D
I hope everyone is excited for the weekend and had a great week.  Mine was a little wonky...but I am glad it is the weekend.

I had two awesome weekends in a row and I just wanted to share with you!
The first weekend was a quick trip to Monterey with Tyler.  We went because there was a bike tour? show? competition? I don't know what it was called. lol.  But it was so fun!  We ended up camping in the back of our truck because there was no open camp sites.  oops.  We watched some of the competitions and took our bikes around to look at some of the tents that were selling cool bike stuff!

We had a Japanese dinner the night we got there.

Tyler blowing up our mattress for us to sleep in the back of the truck which turned out to be soooo fun and adventurous!

Our morning view.  Lol

The bike convention was freeeezing in the morning.


The back of this car on display had backpacks from Tyler's work.  He said that he was the one who shipped them!  So cool!


I like this bike.  (:

And this one.

This was where one of the races started!

My bike. (:





Downhill racing.




His & hers.




Loooove this bike.

An awesome stunt guy!








My man.


The following weekend was one of my best friends bachelorette party in Orange County/Laguna Beach!


A few gorgeous views at my moms house.

My little sister and our pup, Buddy.


Went on a nature walk.


My beautiful mother and little sister.


My best friend Jordan who's getting married!!!


Mimosas in the limo.

The set up!


Cannot have enough sweets.


The panty game!















Our delicious brunch!



Yes.  We played pin the mustache on the groom.





My mom's boyfriend made us some delicious udon!

The wedding party (:



I was practicing some braiding on my little sis.

A cheeky little selfie.

Me and Em.

My favorites. <3

My last meal in OC.  I came across an Empanada place....sooooo good.

Overall, it was two amazing weekends that I wish I could have all over again.

I hope you enjoyed this post and I can't wait to talk with you all again soon!

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

OUR 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!