MY AUGUST IPSY BAG!!!

Heeeellllloooooo my friends!
Today I am sharing another amazzzzzing IPSY bag with you!



I love the "back to school" look of this bag.  Does this remind anyone of the movie Clueless?!  The bag is nice though.  It's textured and very durable.  Could possibly even make a cute pencil pouch for when I start school???


Here are all 5 products that I received! The first product (starting from the left) is the BWC leave in hair conditioner.  BWC stands for Beauty Without Cruelty which I think is amazing.  (:  This product though!!!  I literally cannot wait to buy a big thing of this.  Seriously makes my hair feel so freaking soft and shiny and sleek and it is also detangling.  I mean what more could I want.  Maybe a yummy fragrance?  
The next product is the OZ Naturals Amino Herbal hydration mask.  This mask is nice!  It goes on as a clear gel and you can let it sit for like 30 minutes and it really hydrates the skin.  I feel like my face is drinking the product.  Lol.  That sounds kinda gross.  After removing the mask my skin feels fresh soft and well nourished.
The third product is the Doucce ultra precision eye liner pencil.  I wore this the other day to work and got so many compliments.  It has been a while since I have used a pencil because I usually do liquids.  But I went ahead and applied this to both my top and bottom water lines and loved it.  It went on nice and creamy and stayed put all day!
The fourth product is the OFRA lip liner.  I got the color "wine" and it is sooo gorgeous.  It reminds me of Kylie Jenner.  (:
And lastly, is the Hikari lipgloss.  I got the color "salsa" and I have yet to try it!  It looks like your classic red glossy lip.

Overall, another great great bag.  If you want to try ipsy, I seriously recommend it!  It is so amazing and the products are all so great!

Let me know if any of you guys sign up!

TTYL, xoxo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

OUR 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!