MY FORMULA X VOXBOX REVIEW!!!

I was sent a package through Influenster of some products from Formula X to test and review which I will be sharing with you today!

I was lucky enough to be sent the 'Delete All 5 finger nail polish remover', the 'System Xcel' set and a nail polish in the shade 'TGIF'.

I absolutely love all of this.  I was unsure at first how it all was going to work and feel....but I was pleasantly surprised!  

The polish remover is SO incredibly easy and quick.  You literally just shove your nails in and voila!  DONE!  I mean I did have to put my nails in like three times and move them around a little to get all of my polish off but regardless, it was so stinkin fast and easy.  I absolutely love it and I think that I will be reaching for this a lot.  I occasionally get my nails done but when I do an at home mani, I want it to be fun and easy!

The 'System Xcel' is awesome too.  I love having the three steps because I feel like I am actually treating my nails and making my polish last longer.  I think from now on, I will always use these when painting at home.  Very happy to add these to my polish collection!

Lastly, the shade 'TGIF' is riiight up my alley.  It is a beautiful pastel coral shade that is perfect for spring and summer.  I love the consistency of this polish too.  Very creamy and I only needed two coats to make it look vibrant and smooth!

Is it weird that I am obsessed with their packaging too?  I love the shape of the polish bottles! (:



Can you see the five holes where your fingers go?


I am so blessed and thankful that Influenster sent me these to test and review.  Overall A+ in my book.  Be sure to check these out at your local Sephora.  You will not be disappointed! 

What is your favorite shade or brand of polish?


xoxox
C

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

OUR 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!