MY AUGUST IPSY BAG REVIEW!!!

Hey everyone!  I hope you're all having an awesome week so far.  Thank god it's the weekend though.  Am I right?!  Later today Ty and I are going to the Sawdust Festival in Laguna and I could not be more excited. (:

Today I am sharing my August Ipsy bag review!






How gorgeous is this bag?!  It's like a makeup addict mermaid.  LOL.  I loveee it.  Such beautiful colors too.

One of the first things I got was the 'Pacifica Sundreams Lotus Infused Bronzer'  in the shade 'Sunkissed'.  I actually really like this product.  Not only because there is a unicorn on the packaging, but that the actual product has amazing pigment and wear.  I mean it is super easy to use too much and then you look like an oompa loompa.

The next thing that I received was the 'Organic Surge Perfecting Face Polish'.  I'm sure you all know how much of a skin care addict I am so when I got this in my bag I was soooo happy.  I love trying new things and finding other amazing brands.  And I feel that that is Ipsy's idea and I am all for that!  This product feels so nice on my skin.  It's definitely exfoliating, but in a gentle buffing way.  The exfoliants in here are very small and do not feel abrasive in any way.

The next product I got was the 'Ciate London nail polish' in the shade 'Spinning Teacups'.  I forgot how much I love nail polish.  I have such a huge collection but have never once owned a Ciate one.  And this shade screams to me.  It's pastel lavender.  What more could you want?  Cannot wait to wear this!

The next product that was sent to me was the 'Winky Lux Diamond powder' in the shade 'Light'.  I am always looking for a new face powder and this one is incredible!  Feels so amazing on my skin and with it being a lighter shade, it's so brightening.  We will see how it wears throughout the day though.  And I am obsessed with the packaging!  Diamonds on my face?  YES PLEASE.

The last product that I got in this months bag was the 'It Cosmetics No-Tug Waterproof eyeliner' in the shade 'Black'. I don't normally wear a pencil liner but this one is nice for your water lines!  I have always hated when you apply liner to your water line and then half way through the day it's like running down your face. Lol. This one does nottttt do that. 

All in all, I really enjoyed this bag!  Super cute design with great products!  I'm super thrilled. 
Thanks for reading everyone and I'll be posting again soon! 

Xoxox
C

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

OUR 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!