MY DECEMBER IPSY BAG REVIEW!!!



Hey guys!  I am sooo sorry that I have not posted in a while.  I feel awful.  I have been so busy with work and life and now I am super sick and Christmas is 4 days away.  I wanted to share with you today my Ipsy bag that came to me this month.

The first thing I received was the 'Beau Gachis concealer brush'.  This brush is nice but I am not sure that I will grabbing it often.  I find that I enjoy using a makeup sponge to apply my concealer rather than a brush because normally brushes leave streaks.  The brush itself is very soft though...I will give you that!

The next product is the 'Marc Anthony Nourishing Argan Oil of Morocco conditioning treatment' which smells amazing.  I have yet to try this on my actual hair but when I put a little on the back of my hand, it was very soft and smooth.  I love any mask.  Wether it's for face or hair!  Excited about this one because I really like Marc Anthony.

Next I got the 'Ciate London Liquid Velvet lipstick' in the shade pin up.  This lipstick you guys.  O.M.G.  The pigment, texture and shade are amazing!  I could not believe how much I lovedddd this.  I have worn it so much since I got my bag.  I will definitely be buying more shades.  I love that the consistency is creamy and matte.  So comfortable to wear!

The next product I was given was the 'Tarte Maracuja oil'.  I love this facial oil because it makes my skin look radiant and smooth.  I love the little bottle and applicator too!

Lastly I was given 'The Balm Cosmetics Mad Lash Mascara'.  Now this product is just 'meh' to me.  I do not like the scent of the mascara...it's very strong and kind of smells like chemicals.  I also don't like the packaging!  I was expecting it to be a screw lid but yet you just pull it out and it makes it very messy and I get mascara everywhere.  Also I don't think that I am the biggest fan of the plastic wands.

Did anyone else get an Ipsy bag this month?  What was your favorite item?!

Ps: who is SO excited for Christmas?!  MEE ME ME!!!!  Would you guys want to see a 'What I got for Christmas' post?

xoxox
C


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

OUR 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!