SAN DIEGO FUN!!!
















Last week Ty and I went to San Diego to spend the night on our family friends boat!  It was sooo beautiful.  I am sad that we didn't get much time to spend there with them because I had to work but It was a lot of fun!































































These photos were from the other day when my good friend Ashley and I took the train into Old Town San Diego which is one of the coolest places to visit ever.  If you have never been, you must go.  I highly recommend it.  There is so much history and little things to see and do.  The perfect place to snap a million photos and I mean isn't my friend just beautiful?!


xoxox
C








Comments

  1. Gorgeous photos...especially of Ashley! Just lovely, Char! Glad you had nice little getaways! ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

OUR 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!