SHOW A LITTLE LOVE









I wanted to share some little gift ideas for that special someone...these are things that I know I would love to receive!
The first set of products are all from LUSH.  They have THE cutest products around Valentine's day.  I feel like anyone would love really anything from LUSH.  Here I have a couple bubble bars, bath bombs, a massage bar and a knot wrap.

The next set of products could be for that someone who likes fragrances, jewelry and makeup.  I absolutely love what Too Faced Cosmetics have to offer and Urban Outfitters actually has some beautiful fragrances.  I feel as though simple, elegant jewelry can always be a nice gesture too.  Alex and Ani and Kate Spade are some of my faves.

I hope that this may have helped some of you.  Anyone have any special plans for VDay?!

xoxox
C

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

OUR 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!