MY FEBRUARY IPSY BAG REVIEW!!!





Today I will be sharing my February IPSY bag with you guys!

First of all, I was very sad to see how bland that bag design was.  I felt that it could have been waaaaay cuter.  Like with patches or pins on it or something.  I mean it is February...where's the hearts and pink and red and glitter?
Anyway...let's jump into the products.

The first thing I got was the 'Elizabeth Mott Whatup Beaches Matte Bronzer'.  I have to say that I am very disappointed in the packaging and the size.  The actual product seems ok...I like the creamy consistency that it has and the fact that it's not too cakey looking on the skin.  The actual packaging is plastic.  It reminds me of what you would get your sandwich meat in at the grocery store.  And it is soooo small.  Like it's meant for a doll!  I might use this on my brows or something.

Next I got the 'Promise Organic Nourishing Coconut Milk Daily Facial Scrub'.  I loveee this brand so much.  Their products always feel really nice on my skin.  This however made my skin feel a little on the dry side?  I liked the feeling of the scrub.  The texture is very nice.  It's gentle yet feels like I am really exfoliating.  I have a few of their other products too, I should try them all together!

The next product I got was the 'Luxie Beauty Blush Brush'.  This brush is soooo soft omg.  I love it so much.  It feels really nice on skin and makes products go on like a dream.

I then received the 'NYX Butter Lipstick in the shade Ripe Berry'.  I am not sure how I feel about this...I am not into sheer lipsticks.  I typically like a very pigmented matte lipstick but after I wore it for a night out, I actually applied it to my lips and then blotted it with a tissue and it looked really nice! 

The last product I got was the 'IBY Beauty highlighter in Bubbly'.  I loveeee this so much.  It's so simple and beautiful on the skin.  It just glides on and the glitter isn't chunky which I love!

Overall, not a bad bag.  I always look forward to the next months LOL.

What did you get in your bag?

xoxox
C

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

OUR 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!