MY JULY IPSY BAG REVIEW!!!





The first item I got was the 'IBY Beauty crease brush'.  I love crease brushes...I actually have loads.  This one is nice because the bristles are very soft and it blends nicely.  Nothing too exciting about it but always good to have around a handful of nice blending/crease brushes.

Next I got the 'Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Deep Dive Cleansing Gel'.  I actually really like this.  I got such a cute tiny bottle in my IPSY bag which is perfect for travel or for taking to my yoga class for after so I can wash my face.   (:  It gives your skin a very squeaky clean and suds up really nice.  I have more combination skin and I feel like it would work nicely for oilier skin as well.

The next product I got was the 'Caudalíe Vinosource moisturizing sorbet'.  This stuff smells and feels incredible.  I love it.  I tried it in conjunction with the Tarte face wash and I really enjoyed it.  A little bit goes a very long way because it hydrates the skin and it smells of a beautiful garden.  Love love love.

I then got the 'Nomad Cosmetics Illuminated Highlighting Powder' in the shade 'Stockholm-Midnight Sun'.  This highlighter is pretty...don't get me wrong...but I did not find anything really that special about it.  It reminds me of a lot of other highlighters that I have.  It goes on nicely and looks subtle on my skin.  I don't love this or hate this.

Lastly I got the 'Ciaté London Gel Kohl Eye Liner'.  This eyeliner is black and goes on really well in the water line.  It is very pigmented and creamy.  The interesting part is that it has two ends...one end has an angled brush which I probably won't use.  I am actually not really sure how this is supposed to be used?  But I do like the actual liner.

All in all...this month was just ok.  Nothing really caught my attention and I don't care too much for the bag design.  I know that this 'Gudetama' character is trending right now, but I don't really care about it.  So more than likely I will not be reusing this bag.

What was your favorite product this month?

PS: I am sorry that I have not posted in a hot minute.  I am w o r k i n g on that.  I promise!  I really want to work towards coming up with more post ideas and want to get back into filming for my YouTube channel. (:  Any ideas of what you might want to see/read?  Let me know in the comments!

xoxox
C

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

MY TOP 5 HEALTHY SKIN TIPS!!!