MY HOLIDAY STOCKING WISHLIST/GIFT GUIDE!!!

Hellloooo everyone!  I am so sorry that I have been so MIA...I have been struggling with my thoughts on life and where I am gonna be in the future & then last week I got 4 impacted wisdom teeth extracted from my mouth. ):  It has been a full week today & I am S T I L L recovering.  So over it.  I have been eating only liquids and soft soft foods for the last week & let me tell you that I probably won't be able to look at soup the same for a while.  HAHA.  But really though, all I want is to be able to eat sushi, a huge sandwich, chips, vegan chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream and pizza...**send help**
On other news...I now have the Iphone X & I honestly love it.  At first I was 'mmmmm I'm not sure about this' but now that I have been using it for like a week, I realllly like it. (:

ON TO THE POST!
This is honestly my f a v o r i t e time of year...nothing new...and one of my favorite things to do is write out these gift guides/wishlists!  This one that I am writing now is 'stocking' ideas and my full on 'gift guide' will probably come next week sometime.
I am always PRO early holiday shopping.  Like just get it done.  Why wait?  That's when all the crowds are out and there's no good gifts left!  START NOW! (:


C L O T H I N G :


Ok so Victoria's Secret Pink have these adorable 'lacey bralettes'!

OR they have 'these'...

Urban Outfitters has some really cute beanies and anything with a 'pom-pom' is very in.  'Grey one' ; 'Paris one'.

B E A U T Y :

Sheet masks are always a good little stocking stuffer.  This one is from 'Urban Outfitters'.

These 'makeup remover cloths' are SO innovative.  All you need is this cloth and water...that's it and it takes off allll your makeup.  I mean how cool!

Urban Outfitters has this 'shimmer body oil' that just looks stunning on its own & also this 'Peach lotion', which let's be real, anything peach is a must.

The brand Ouai has really taken off in the last year and their 'Rose hail & body oil' smells so nice.  This is sold from Urban Outfitters but you can get it from their website & even from Sephora.

Bliss has these 'eye masks' that sound incredible as well as this 'peel off mask' set which you can get both from Ulta.

I'm sure that everyone has heard of Glossier by now...their products are incredible and the packaging is so pretty.  Their 'facial oils' are one of my favorites.


Fenty Beauty is killing the makeup game right now at Sephora!  The 'contour trio' ; 'highlighter stick' ; 'highlight duo' ; 'gloss'.


I have been eyeing these Bobbi Brown lipsticks for sooo long from Sephora!  These shade names are 'Vintage Pink' & 'Honey Bare'.


B O O K S :



 
And a l l of these books can be purchased on Amazon.  God bless you Amazon.


T E C H :

Sonix has by far THE cutest tech accessories...ever.  Now this charger is NOT compatible with the new Iphone X, just an FYI.


I love pink.  All things pink.  And these cute tech accessories are from Amazon!




J E W E L R Y :
 
Love love love dainty little necklaces.  These two are from Urban Outfitters.

This rose gold 'love' ring from Alex & Ani is gorgeous!


I know that this was a hefty post for just a stocking...BUT I don't know about you...I love having loads of options when it comes to buying gifts for friends and family.  And ever since I was a little girl, I L O V E D making christmas lists.  Like we're talking detailed lists.  Where I would look through catalogs and cut and glue into a journal and organize it all! HAH it has always just been fun to do and I hope that this helps some of you out there get some ideas for your loved ones stockings or just gifts in general!

HOW crazy is it that Thanksgiving is in one week...omg...crazy!  But soooo exciting. (:

Look out for my regular 'Holiday Gift Guide/Wishlist next week'!

xoxox
C

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

CHRISTMAS & NEW YEARS!!!