MY HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE/WISHLIST!!!

HAPPY BLACK FRIDAY!
I hope that everyone had a l o v e l y THANKSGIVING!  I love being able to spend time with family and eat a feast and think about what we are most thankful for.
I am most thankful for...
~Tyler.  My amazing fiancé.  He has been my rock for the last 10 years and I just love him more and more every single day.  I cannot WAIT to marry him.
~My loving family.  They are always so supportive of me and always know how to cheer me up.  Family comes first in my mind and I am eternally grateful for everything that they all have done for me.
~My fur babies!  They are just so incredibly sweet and cuddly.  We adopted one from a shelter and rescued the other from the streets of San Francisco and I swear to you that they are the best cats ever.  Sure they can be a little naughty from time to time but in the end I am so thankful to be their mama!

Now for the post!  I hope that some of you find this Gift Guide/Wishlist helpful when shopping this holiday season for your loved ones. (:

C L O T H I N G:

The cutest 'donut pjs' from PiNK Victorias Secret.  

I feel as though workout gear is always a great gift idea for that someone who likes a good workout!  Both of these pieces are from Forever21.

These 'mesh cutout leggings' are also from Forever21!

Hard to see what this is...but it is an adorable 'Beret Hat'.  I think these hats are so adorable and especially in the winter styled with a large coat and boots.

B E A U T Y:

Kim Kardashian West has three stunning 'crystal fragrances' (that are sold out at this very moment) that are actually reasonably priced and just look at that packaging!

You can definitely count on Morphe for great quality and prices for all things beauty.


I love pampering myself at home when I get the chance and one of my favorite things to do to relax/unwind is paint my nails.  Now don't get me wrong...I love going to the salon to get a perfect gel mani...but those add up really quick!  So the thought of being able to do my OWN gel mani at home sounds amazing!  They also have total package starter sets for sale too on Amazon.

These 'Essential Oil Diffusers' are all over the place and I feel like they are a great alternative to candles if you want something safer or more natural.

This is called the 'Slip Silk Pillowcase' and it supposed to be really good for your hair and skin!  They come in a few different colors too.  They are pretty pricey but seem like they would be a good investment.

This 'Chloe Fragrance' set is so cute.  This perfume smells incredible and is definitely a fragrance you can wear daily!

This is a perfect gift for that beauty/makeup lover.  It is a 'brush cleaning mat' for your sink!  Such an easy way to clean your brushes.  And they come in lots of different cute colors.

M I S C:

I am just obsessed with these 'Felt Letter Boards'.

Can you tell that blush pink is a thing?  How cute are these 'Adidas'?

This 'Solange album' is unreal.  And getting anything on vinyl is such a cool way to listen to music.

Ok and lets be real...how fun would it be to have the 'Spice Girls' on vinyl?!

Ok.  This 'coffee warmer' might seem like a super strange gift to some of you...BUT think about it!  If you work from home or have the day off and you are doing a lot around the house and want your coffee to stay warm...this is your trick!  Don't ruin your coffee by re-heating it over and over in the microwave.  I drink coffee every morning and honestly I drink it verrrry slowly so this would be perfect to have around in my house. (:  Another fun tip is to use this for melting candles!  I used to do that when I was younger because my mom didn't like me having flames in my room because a lot of the time I would forget to blow them out.  o o p s.  So this is a super fun inexpensive gift idea for that coffee lover or candle lover.


Well guys that is IT for my Holiday gift guides/wishlists!  I hope you found these helpful or inspiring when it comes to that crazy shopping that you have to do. (:
Good luck to anyone who braves the mall and the shops today..h a p p y shopping!


xoxox
C







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

OUR 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!