HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

CHEERS! It's a new year!  I cannot actually believe it...it's 2018...
I am sad that Christmas is over but there are a lot of good things planned for the new year.  YAY!

Some of my 2017 highlights are...

~Getting engaged to the love of my life

~Committing to being a full time esthetician

~Road tripping to Oregon with my man

~Turning 25 years old

~Taking a snowboarding lesson with my sister

~Taking a spontaneous trip to Joshua Tree to camp in the middle of nowhere with Ty and our friends

~Getting my wisdom teeth removed

~Saying goodbye to our beloved family puppy Buddy

~Watching my (soon to be) brother in law graduate college

~Selling vintage stuff at the flea market with my mom and her fiancé

~My dad getting married

~Purchasing a r e a l Christmas tree for the first time with Ty

Annnnnd there is so much in between that was amazing too but I can't list it all!

And my resolutions are...

1. Food schedule.  I really want to eat at specific times everyday.  I did this while I was in high school and it made me feel so good.  Basically eating 6-7 'meals' a day.  If you aren't sure what I am talking about you should definitely look into it and read about it. 

2. Stay consistent with my workouts.  I have been pretty good the last couple months with using the 'BBG guide'.  I just need to commit to a time of day when I will workout.  Set a goal and stick to it.

3. Pay off my credit cards/student loans.  I know that this won't happen over night but I really want to focus on paying things down.

4. Travel!  I really want to go places and see more and experience more!  It does get hard with work schedules and what not but planning ahead is always a good idea in my book. (:

5. Plan my wedding!  I am sooooo excited to do this.  It's all about baby steps and sticking to a timeline.  There is a lot that we have to do to prepare and utilizing my wedding planner book should definitely keep us on track.

6. Get creative with cooking.  I have so many cookbooks and love to find recipes on Pinterest.  I feel as though most of the time I tend to just cook what I know and what I am good at.  I want to try new methods and styles of cooking that will get Ty and I excited.

7. Take more photos.  I really want to experiment more with photography and editing.  I see Ty get so into it with all his cool film cameras and his pictures come out incredible. 

8. More date nights.  I want to try something where each week or a couple times a month Ty and I will have a date night.  And we switch off who plans each date.  I feel like this will be super fun for us and a good way to keep things lively.

9. Read more!  I got some awesome books for Christmas and have found a new love for it.  I need to find styles of writing that I like to read and do it more often.

10. Don't sweat the small stuff.  I feel like this will always be on my list and is found on a lot of peoples as well.  It's so true though.  Why worry when you don't have to?  It's so silly to stress over things that are out of your control.  Just trust your life and all will be fine.  You put the positive vibes out there and they will come right back to you.

xoxox
C

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

OUR 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!