A WINE MAKING WEEKEND GETAWAY!!!


Hey everyone!!!  This past weekend we went up to Sebastopol for a cheeky little camp trip for the annual wine making at Tyler's grandfathers house!  There was beautiful weather and amazing food. 
 Here are some pictures that I took with my Canon T5I Rebel.









































I just love all of the Autumn colors I was able to capture.  Makes me feel so festive and happy, although it was boiling hot.  Anyway,,,I hope you guys enjoyed this post!  
What did you do over the weekend?!  Let me know in the comments below!

Xoxo






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

OUR 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!