FESTIVE HOLIDAY MAKEUP LOOK/TUTORIAL!!!

Hello everyone!!!  Christmas is literally around the corner.  Literally.  
Today I decided to show you guys my take on a simple holiday party makeup look.  So let's get into it!


First things first, start with a fresh clean face!





Next step  foundation and I am using a BB cream from Olay with my ELF foundation brush.  I actually really like this one.



Next I went ahead and used my two "cover-ups", the one on the left I use for any spots or redness and the one on the right I use under my eyes.








Next, I apply my face!  I like to use my matte powder all over my face and then my pressed powder under my eyes and in my T-zone to really set the foundation.  I love wearing bronzer and a bright blush in the winter because it looks like you were just out in the cold.  (:  I also use this random brow pencil. LOL.






The next part is my favorite...the eyes!!!  I used two eyeliners from ELF.  One black and one gold glitter.  I did my black cat eye line and then I applied the gold glitter right on the top of that.  Not over it.  By the way, just have to say that this eyeliner is my absolute favorite!  It is so amazing and it is only ONE FREAKING DOLLAR!!!!!!  Can you believe it?!  One dollar.  I am just so amazed by that!  And this is my current favorite mascara as well.




The very last step is the lips.  I used a bright red lip crayon and then a lipstick over it.  And this is the finished look!  I hope you like it!!

This is honestly the easiest look ever and is so festive and beautiful.

Hope you are all having a great winter and I will talk to you later! :D


xoxo








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

OUR 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!