VALENTINE'S WEEKEND!!!

Heyyyyyy everyone!!!  I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's day/weekend!  Tyler and I ended up spending the whole weekend together and it was filled with fun activities!  I cannot wait to share.

First of all, this past weekend has been the most beautiful weekend in SF and we have not had such nice weather in so long!  So yay for that!  We first rode our bikes to our favorite cafe, Andytown (if you are ever in SF, you must go!) and ate some delicious brunch.  From there, we rode to the De Young museum to see the Keith Haring exhibit.  UHHHHMAZINGGG.













These were all some of my favorite pieces from the exhibit. (:

After the museum we rode home to change and then headed to a sandwich shop down by the beach and took those to look over Land's End park.







In the evening, we made some home made pesto with pasta and garlic bread.  YUM.


I made some really silly Valentine's for Tyler with little coupons on the back. (;  Thanks Pinterest.


I started using my instax polaroid camera again...I forgot how much I love that thing.


On that Sunday, we drove to Petaluma to explore some vintage shops and for him to meet up with a friend and boy did I find some awesome trinkets! :D



All in all, it was a pretty amazing weekend.  I love being able to go out and enjoy the world and especially to be able to spend time with my man. (:

Thanks for reading everyone.  Love you all and I will talk to you soon!!

xoxo






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

OUR 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!