FOREVER 21 HAUL!!!!

Hey!!! Me again!! (Lol, my sister Emma always says that and it makes me laugh every time. )  I ended up getting a gift card to forever 21 for Christmas from my dad and I recently used it to purchase some amazing goodies. 

I'm literally, so in love with everything I bought. 

I bought this baked eye shadow palette & blush that no joke, are absolutely stunning. Who knew forever 21 would have awesome makeup?!  I don't know why...but I love sparkley things. So I just had to get that bracelet. I've been eyeing it for a while now and it reminds me of the ones at j.crew I think?  It's either j.crew or Kate spade that has similar ones. 


The lip crayon too, is really nice although I thought it would have been more of a deep red, turned out to be very purpley. And that nail polish has heart glitter in it! Love it!  And duhhh. I had to get some ocean themed socks. Literally my fave.  I was a little bummed with the candle because I thought it was going to be much larger...but overall the scent is a delicious peach. 


And lastly, I'm obsessed with macaroons. I think they are not only delicious, but so adorable too. So I got some little socks and a pj set which is too cute! 

Overall, I think all of this was around $50?  Not too bad. I'm quite pleased (: 

I really hope you guys enjoyed this post and look out for more cool things! 
Love you all to pieces!  Have a great safe weekend! 

Xoxo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

MY TOP 5 HEALTHY SKIN TIPS!!!