QUICK LITTLE TRIP TO ORANGE COUNTY & MY BEST FRIENDS WEDDING!!!

Helllooo beautiful people!  Happy weekend!!!  YAY!!!

Today's post is about a little quick trip that Tyler and I took down to Orange County for one of my best friends wedding.  I just wanted to share some photos that I took that I really love while I was down there; from the wedding and from visiting with some family.

I hope you guys enjoy!  And hopefully in the next week or so I will have a couple new posts for you guys about some NEW Lush products that I am soooo excited about and my current favorites (beauty & non beauty)!

So stay tuned!

Me with my beautiful best friend

We each got a gorgeous robe with a hanger with our name on it!

And an adorable little gift from the bride.

Us bridesmaids got her a little gift.


Our dresses on our hangers.





Our bouquets!




The mother of the bride.

Is she not the most stunning bride you have ever seen? :D






Beautiful table setup.

Our starter!  A yummmy salad.

Myself and Karlie, the Maid of Honor.


The.  Freaking.  Dessert.  Table.


Our delish dinner.



Perfect and delicious little macarons, which are my favorite, and pumpkin cake pops!!!

Our little favors.

Our course she had funfetti cake.  Which is also my favorite.  I was a happy camper.


The bridal party <3

Tyler and I went to one of our favorite little spots the morning after.  Stacks in Dana Point.  So good.

My beautiful baby sister.

Me and my ladies.

Is she not the cutest?!

<3

I just love the ocean.  Can't wait to live close again.



I guess I said something funny.  LOL

Obsessed with these Quay Australia sunglasses.


Could not leave without a pit stop at Pedros.  Another favorite.


Thanks for stopping by guys!  Talk to you soon!

xoxo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

OUR 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!