MY SEPTEMBER IPSY BAG!!!

Hi guys!  I hope everyone is having a great weekend and had a great week!  (:

Today I am sharing with you another IPSY bag!  This time it's for September!  And can I just say how much I love the actual bag?!  It's almost rose gold looking!  Which is MY FAVORITE!  So we are already off to a good start.

Here's what came in the bag!


Starting from the left, is the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream.  This is an amazing cream to apply all over your body at night.  It's really moisturizing!  I wish it had a little bit more of a fragrance but other than that, a little goes a really long way.  What I like about it is that it doesn't feel greasy and I can feel it seeping into my dry skin.
Next is the Acure unscented Argan Oil Cleansing Towelettes.  These are great for those nights that you realllly don't want to fully wash your face because you got home super late and are really tired or for when you wake up late but need to quickly wash your face!  Great for travel too.  I like that these are vegan and cruelty free. (:
Below that is a small NYX 3 color shade palette.  This is perfect little travel palette that has good pigment and are great neutrals!
Above that is the cutest little Formula X Nail Color.  I have yet to try this shade but it looks like THE perfect fall shade!  I nice deep red.  Can't wait to use it!
And lastly is the Trestique Mini Matte lip crayon.  I am loving this color.  So much.  I don't have too many nude lip colors and I am glad to add this one to my collection.  Trestique is a great company and I have one of their eye shadow crayons that I love!  And the packaging is too cute!


Thank you IPSY!  And if you haven't signed up yet, well get on it!  It's $10 a month and you get alllll these amazing things!  It's like Christmas coming every month to your doorstep or mailbox!  WOO!

Talk to you guys later!  Look out for my next post!  It will be all about my current favorites and I am excited for you to read it!

xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

OUR 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!