MY JANUARY IPSY BAG!!!

Hi guys!  I cannot tell you how happy I am that it is Sunday.  (:  Finally some time to relax.  PS!  I finish school on Friday at 5!!!!! OMFG!!  So so exciting!

Anyways...I am here to show you my January Ipsy bag!




First of all, I feel as though this bag is so fitting for me.  It's very sixties feeling with a hint of Andy Warhol.

In the bag we first have a Skone smudger brush.  I absolutely love getting brushes in my bags because they are always a must have.  No matter how many you have (:

Next is the Hanalei sugar lip scrub.  Unfortunately I could not find a site of where to buy this, so I apologize.  I usually like sugar lip scrubs....but when they are not edible, I don't like them.  Which this one isn't.  Bummed.

Next up is the Pixi by Petra in the shade Lavender Bloom.  I love any purpley shades because my eyes are hazel and I think it looks really nice on me.

Then I got the Balm Cosmetics Mr. Write (Now) eyeliner pencil in the shade Scott B. Bordeaux.  I am obsessed with this.  Again the shade is perfect for me and the consistency is great.  I love wearing this in my water line and on my lid.

And lastly, I got the Tucker Ashley advanced peptide eye complex.  I love a good eye cream and so far this is working magic. 

All in all, pretty good bag!  I'm impressed this month!  Again, if you guys haven't already, go sign up!  It's cheap and fun! :D

Talk soon guys!  Have a great rest of the weekend!

xoxox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

OUR 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!