MY FEBRUARY IPSY BAG!!!

Hi everyone!!  I hope you all had an incredible Valentine's Day. (:

Today I will be sharing my February IPSY bag with you!  (I think this one might be one of my favorites!)



First of all....LOOK AT THIS BAG!  Omg.  I love love love the texture of it and the design is...too...cute!  UGH I love it!

I could tell that everything in this months bag was geared towards Valentine's Day.  Very pink and very sparkly.

Firstly, (I know I didn't take a very good picture of it) I got the Bella Pierre Cosmetics mineral blush in the shade 'Desert Rose'.   I love this because it's such a gorgeous coraly pink shade, which is perfect for spring, and it has a light shimmer/highlight to it as well!

Next I got the Smashbox photo finish primer oil.  This is a nice primer if you want to feel matte all day and let me tell you that a little goes a really long way.

The next thing that I got was the Trust Fund Beauty nail polish in the shade: 'I'm Kind of a Big Deal'.  I was actually quite stoked on this.  I love this brand and the fact that it's a full sized nail polish in a sweet baby pink...I couldn't be happier.  I love getting nail polish in my bags.  To be honest, I'm a bit of a hoarder when it comes to nail polish.

The next product that I got was the Promise Organic ultra moisturizing argan creme facial lotion.  I love love love this moisturizer so much!  It smells incredible!  Just like citrus.  And it's suuuper moisturizing and makes my skin feel fabulous.

The last product I received was the Naked Cosmetics mica pigment in the shade 'Sierra Nevada #02'.  I love the color of this powder.  It's almost like champagney looking and has gorgeous color to it.  It goes on really nicely too.

Overall, really well done Ipsy!  Thanks again for another amazing bag!  Can't wait for next months!


Talk soon guys!
xoxox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

MY TOP 5 HEALTHY SKIN TIPS!!!