MY APRIL IPSY BAG REVIEW!!!

Hey guys!!!  I hope your week has been good. (:  I will be glad when I have a day off!  LOL.

Today's post is on my April Ipsy bag!  I love the overall look of this bag.  Very summery.  And can I say just how exCITed I am for summer?!  Like ohemgee.  Summer means, my birthday, the beach, being back home...and so much more :D


How cute is the bag?!  I love how creative they get when designing them each month.  It's just, now I have like a million cute small makeup bags....like what should I do with them all?!  HAHA
Let's get into what I got.

The first product I got was the Buxom Wildly Whipped Lightweight Liquid Lipstick in the shade Centerfold.  I love the shade of this.  It's more of a warm nude and I think that it looks really good with my skin tone.  The one thing I am not so sure of is the consistency...since it's whipped, it is a little different.  I think I need to try wearing it again.

The next thing I got was this L.A.B. 2 Live and Breathe Beauty Just Blending In Brush.  I love this brush actually.  One thing that I love, that I know is going to sound silly, is the fact that the handle is a matte finish.  I love that!  My hand doesn't feel like it feel slide around on it!  It packs on product nicely too and if you buy it alone, it's cheap!  I might end up checking out their other brushes.

The next product was the Nudestix lip + cheek pencil in the shade Mystic.  I don't really like this for my cheeks so much.  I am not sure if I like cream blush.  But I loveeee this as a lip shade!  It's so creamy and moisturizing.  The shade is perfect too.  Yes yes yes.

The next product I got in my bag was the Moroccanoil Treatment.  This is a nice travel size.  I love a good hair oil and I have always wanted to this brand because I have heard so many good things about it.  I try to never use too much other wise my hair gets super greasy because my hair is pretty flat.

The last product that was given to me was the Ren Skincare Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream.  This is a really nice little face cream.  My skin can be a bit sensitive sometimes and shows some redness at times and this face cream reduces the redness and helps soothe.

I hope you all check out Ipsy if you haven't already!  I seriously recommend it if you are a beauty and skincare lover like me! (:  (And it's only $10 a month!)

Stay tuned for some new posts and videos up on my channel!

Follow me on all social media:
insta- charlotterudd
snapchat- charlotterudd

xoxox
C

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

OUR 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!