GLOSSIER PRODUCT REVIEW!!!

Hey guys!  I hope all of you are having an awesome start to your week.  I am!  I will be honest, I don't like Monday's because that means it is a start to a brand new week, but it's a chance to start fresh and I am keeping an open mind.

Lately, I have been focusing on keeping my body, skin and life clean and clear.  It is spring after all and we have been doing a lot, I mean A LOT of decluttering and clearing out/organizing this past month.  It has felt so incredible.  Seriously.  I highly recommend that everyone go out and purchase the book 'The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing'  This book will change your life!

Anyway...let's get into this post!  I had heard sooo much about this beauty brand and just HAD to try it.  Glossier is actually based out of New York and all of their products are meant to be super simple and basic for an everyday regimen!


I went ahead and purchased the whole 'Phase 1 Set' which came with the 'milky jelly cleanser', 'priming moisturizer', 'balm dotcom' and the 'skin tint'.  I have been using this whole set of four for the last maybe couple weeks?  I. Love. It.  It's true.  It's really simple and easy to use.  The cleanser removes all my makeup and cleanses in a really nice gentle way.  My skin type is more combination, but if you have any other skin type, I honestly think this could work for you.  It smells so good; like fresh flowers.  It makes my skin feel so soft and clean.  The moisturizer is great too.  I can feel my skin drink up and absorb all the moisture over time.  A little of this goes a lonnnnng way.  I always tend to squeeze out way too much and end up bringing it down onto my neck.  I am still not too sure about the tint.  It is really light coverage.  I am also not too sure how to apply it?  I just use my fingers to blend it out while my moisturizer is still 'damp' because I feel as though the tint grabs onto the moisturizer.  I am dealing with a lot of redness and some small breakouts right now and honestly feel that the tint is not enough coverage for me but I can see how it makes for a great 'no makeup' look.  I have also been using the balm every night!  I am grabbing this one the most lately.  It feels so so great on the lips and the moisture lasts!  I love it.

The next two things that I was dying to try were the two masks that Glossier has.  I love masks.  Any and all masks from all sorts of brands.  I feel as though if I have a good skin care line set up that I use every morning and night and then change up my masks, my skin is happy.  The two masks that they have are the 'Mega Greens Galaxy Pack' which is the detox mask and then the 'Moisturizing Moon Mask'.  What you are meant to do, is start off by applying the detox mask and let that sit for 20 minutes and then rinse.  After that, apply the moisture mask and let that sit for 20 minutes and then rinse!  I loveeee the two together.  My skin feels so incredible after.  I really like how after the 20 minutes is up, you can only see little areas of the mask left on the skin.  So basically your skin is just absorbing all the amazingness! :D

Overall, I am very very pleased and I think that they are an awesome company who really care about their customers!  I can't wait to try their makeup line!

Have any of you tried anything from Glossier?

xoxox
C

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

OUR 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!