MY MAY IPSY BAG REVIEW!!!

Hey all!!!  Long time no talk!  How has everyone been?!

I have some big news that I will be sharing with you all, soon!  I promise!

Today's post is my May IPSY bag haul and review!  I loveddd this months bag.  I love all the products in it and have already put a few of them to use! :D


How cute is this little travel pouch?  It makes me want to travel all around now!  I actually gave this bag to my sister because I have soooo many Ipsy bags that I don't know what to do with! haha.

So the first product I got was the 'Crazy Rumors Hibiskiss Natural Lip Color' in the shade 'Coral'.  This is soooo nice.  It reminds me of being in Hawaii.  It's like I very sheer tinted lip balm that tastes really sweet!  I also think the packaging is too cute.

The next product I got was the 'Smashbox X rated Mascara'.  I love getting mascaras because you can never have enough in your collection and this one especially makes my lashes look long and full yet natural.

Underneath that, I got the 'Slmissglambeauty small contour brush' which I cannot find online sold by itself but I linked their website anyway.  This brush is so cute.  I just like to look at it!  It makes for a really nice and precise contour down the sides of my face.

I then received the 'Aurora Gel Effect nail polish' in the shade 'Safety Orange'.  I love this color.  Once it's on, it is VERY bright, but it's so fun for summer and especially on tan skin!  I can't wait.  I want to try wearing it again with a different top coat because I did (sadly) get a chip within like a few days of wearing it.  But overall, the finish and formula is great!  And I am excited to try other shades! 

Lastly, I got the 'NoTS 28 Remedy Acne Pore Deep Cleanser'.  This feels so nice on my skin.  I have only washed with it once, but I honestly can't wait to wash with it again.  This companies website is so intricate and detailed and it seems as though they put a lot of thought into their products which makes me feel really good about what is coming into contact with my skin.  I would be interested in getting a full size of this and using consistently to see if it clears up my skin. 

Overall, great bag this month!  What was your favorite item in your bag?



Talk to you later this weekend with some photos from a very fun family filled weekend!

xoxo
C

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

OUR 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!