FAVORITE TV SHOWS THAT I RECOMMEND!!!

Hey guys!  The weekend is almost here.  YAY!  Today is Tyler's birthday and were headed to the San Diego area to camp for a night with some friends/family.
So excited to get away for a short while.

Today I thought I would share with you some of my absolute favorite TV shows that I have watched and highly recommend.  Of course I love anything horror and crime and suspense so if that's not your style, you probably wouldn't like any of these.  LOL.

Let's jump right into all the shows that I have watched and loveedddd.











And there you have it.  Looking for a new suspense thriller crime show to watch?  Any of these would be a great option!  Andddd they are ALL on Netflix!  So I suggest you grab some snacks, maybe a drink and plop yourself on the couch or in your bed and binge watch because allll of these shows are totally worth it!

Any shows that I have not listed that you recommend for me?

xoxox
C







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

MY TOP 5 HEALTHY SKIN TIPS!!!