MY SEPTEMBER IPSY BAG REVIEW!!!

Hey everyone!  I hope your'e having an amazing week so far!

Today I am sharing my September Ipsy bag with you!


So the very first thing I got in my bag was the 'Be A Bombshell Cosmetics nail polish' in the shade 'Holy Fuchsia'.  I loveee this shade for fall.  It's like a bright maroon.  I already like this brand and I had no idea that they had nail polish!  Very excited to wear this.

The next thing I was given was the 'Too Faced Cosmetics Lip Injection Extreme' lip plumper.  I will be honest...I have not tried this on my lips yet.  Lip plumpers usually freak me out so I am not sure if I will actually wear it.  I swatched some on my hand and didn't feel anything?  So I'm just not sure about it.

The next product I got was the 'Naked Cosmetics Naked advanced aloe cream'.  (I cannot seem to find the aloe cream online but I linked another one.) This feels really nice on my skin.  I am not sure if it's for my face or body....but it feels softening and cooling which I like!

The next product I got was the 'Eva.NYC Forget me Knot Dry Conditioner'.  I actually really like this.  I have one dry shampoo that I use sometimes from LUSH but I have never tried a dry conditioner!  I took this with me camping last weekend just to keep my hair detangled, smelling fresh and to give it a little texture.  This product smells incredible too.  I really see myself buying this.

And lastly, I received the 'Trestique mini Highlight stick' in the shade ' Maldives Luminescent'.  I loveeee Trestique.  First I think that their packaging is adorable and there products are just so easy to use and have great pigment!  This highlight is soo pretty on the skin.  Makes you look so dewy.  I love it!

Unfortunately I do have to say though, I do not like the design of the bag.  ):  I'm bummed!  Can't love em all I guess right?

Well I hope again that you enjoyed another one of these posts. (:
Have you signed up for Ipsy?  What did you get in your bag this month?!

xoxox
C

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

OUR 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!