MY GO TO TIPS & FAVE PRODUCTS WHEN I HAVE A BREAKOUT!!!




 These products are honestly my favorite when I have a spot.
My skin had seriously gotten so much better in the last couple months which makes me so so happy and people (friends & family) have noticed a change!  Hallelujah!
I have started drinking a lot more water which has not only helped my skin, but my constant/almost daily headaches.
I have also kept my skincare routine to approximately 3-4 products with the use of masks every couple days which I love.

The Mario Badescu Drying Lotion treatment is a clay consistency which will dry up a white head.
The Grease Lightening treatment is an aloe gel which is calming and cooling and reduces swelling and redness.
The Super Spot Remover is also a gel but when you put it on a breakout it begins to burn/sting which has me to believe it's killing the bacteria and breaking down spot. (:
And the Aveda oils I like to just apply because tea tree is naturally very antibacterial and the rose reduces inflammation.  Sometimes I will apply these all over my face.

It is so important that we don't "pop" anything.  I know we allll have the urge to but we really shouldn't be pinching or squeezing the skin like that.  The skin then ruptures and bleeds and then we are left with a little scab and then if you pick it, which let's be honest...most people do, you then have a red scar.
If you feel a breakout coming, apply any of these products every evening to prevent it from hitting the surface.  RESIST THE URGE TO POP!  I know that sounds gross but seriously.  Try these products.

Do you have a favorite product you use for a breakout?

xoxox
C

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

OUR 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!