MY OCTOBER IPSY BAG REVIEW!!!



This months Ipsy bag was designed by Valfre which I love and am so happy about because it's honestly the cutest bag we have ever had!

One of the first things I got was the Nudestix concealer pencil in the shade 'Light 2'.  I am very excited about this because I think it the perfect product for brows!  To achieve that sharp carved look.  It has a really creamy consistency and great pigment.

The next thing was the Noyah natural lipstick in the shade 'Smoke'.  I am obsessed with this shade!  Totally up my alley and perfect for this new grey toned lipstick fall trend. (:  Consistency is also very creamy and has great pigment.  I normally like matte lipsticks but I am happy to try this shade on my lips!

The next product I got is the Balm cosmetics Hot Mama blush.  I just loveeee their packaging so much.  Like all of it.  It is so up my alley with being all vintagey.  And this blush!  It has such a beautiful coral shade and a subtle gold shimmer to it.  Almost like a blush and highlight in one!

The next product I got was the Promise Organic nourishing coconut milk face lotion.  I really like this product.  This is the second product I have gotten in my Ipsy bag from Promise Organic and I loveeee it.  The feeling is so nice on my skin.  Hydrating yet light weight.  And I think they do a great job with their packaging!  Apparently you can buy this brand at CVS which I have no seen yet myself, but I may need to take a trip there to check out more of their products!

And the last product that I got was the Mememe blush brush.  I cannot find the brush online, but I linked their bronzing brush.  I like this brush because the bristles are very soft and it's actually a small brush!  Seems to be great for travel.

Overall I lovee this bag.  The bag itself is so freaking cute and all the products are great!

Have you signed up yet?

xoxox
C

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

OUR 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!