MY AUGUST IPSY BAG REVIEW!!!








OK!  How cute is this bag?!  I feel like it is so me.  Considering the fact that I have about 1,000 different lipsticks! (:  I'm so obsessed.  A girl cannot just have ONE lipstick...I mean let's be real here.

The first product that I got in my Ipsy bag was 'The Balm Voyage shadow/illuminizer' in the shade 'Kuwakaribisha' (I don't think they sell these as little singles but I linked the palette that this shade is in).  I have been loving this as a highlight on my cheek bones!  It is so shimmery & pretty & I just love their packaging soooo much.  These little shadows are too cute and great for travel!

The next product I got was the 'Hey Honey Come Clean Propolis & Minerals Facial Scrub'.  I already love this brand & this scrub is super gentle & smells really good.  It has crystalline beads that end up dissolving when you massage it into the skin & it feels super smooth afterwords.

Next I got the 'Pacifica Coconut Blush Duo' (I could not find this exact duo on their site but I did link the single blushes).  I LOVE this.  These colors are so beautiful and exactly what I want in a blush.  This little duo is so cool too because it has a HUGE mirror on the back and the pans are giant as well!  The color payoff is a little light for me but overall they are super creamy and look very natural on the skin.

I also received the 'Sundays nail polish' in the shade 'No. 7'.  This is so beautiful!  I cannot wait to put it on my nails.  The packaging is to die for as well.  I love that this brand is vegan & cruelty free & non-toxic!

The last product that I got in my bag was the 'Clarria Cosmetics tinted primer' in the shade 'Light'.  I have honestly almost used up this entire bottle!  I love it.  I do feel like you need to blend it into the skin quick because it will start to oxidize but overall I love applying it with concealer when I want to have a minimal makeup day.

~I linked each product to the title within the '' marks so just click it & it will take you straight to the site!~

This was a great month!  I am so pleased with every product that I got & I love the bag design too.
What was your favorite product from your bag?

Ty and I are still on the road traveling...we have been on the road for about a week now & visiting so many cool spots.  It is SO nice to just get out and explore & clear your head sometimes.  I will be doing a travel post soon so be on the look out!

xoxox
C

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

OUR 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!