MY TOP 10 CURRENT FAVORITE SWIM PIECES UNDER $20!!!
1. This super cute one piece is from 'Zaful' and I just adore the colors and style of this suit.
2. This little criss cross number is from 'Romwe' and I am obsessed with the baby pink color and the detailing in the front.
3. This super simple stripped one piece is from 'Zaful' and I feel like it's such a classic that everyone needs in their summer swimwear wardrobe. (Let's be real...this looks so good on tan skin)
4. This piece is also from 'Zaful' and is probably my number 1 fave. It's such a vintage-y pattern and there are some different color options which are all just too cute. I feel like the deep plunge line is very flattering too.
5. This last suit is also from 'Zaful'. The whole palm leaves print is so trendy right now and adding it with a pink background? YES. I find this sooo adorable and fun for summer. It has those criss cross straps in the front which I loveee and a low cut back.
6. How cute is this two piece from 'Romwe'? I am always obsessed with pastels and having them on tan skin looks so good. I love how strappy this suit is. It is a bit scandalous for me but I think it really accentuates curves. (:
7. This. Set. I die. It's from 'Zaful' and it also comes in white which I am obsessed with. Something about the scalloped design I drool over.
8. How fun is this two piece from 'Zaful' ?! I am loving yellow at the moment and I think this set is just so adorable and the fact that there are frills!
9. This little mermaid set is from 'Romwe' and I love how it's not a cheesy design. It's very simple and so cute!
10. This last set is from 'Zaful' and I just love anything that's off the shoulder. This color too is so fun for the summer and definitely a change in my wardrobe considering that I have a pattern for favorite colors and styles.
I have linked each piece for you guys (if you click on the brand name) in case you want to click to purchase. I love that all of these pieces are under $20...so we can all get the cute stylish swimwear we dream about at a cost we can all afford!
I hope you guys found this post fun and different. I absolutely love swimwear and going to the beach and pool and being in the sun and finding new cute styles to wear.
Do you have a favorite style of swimwear or favorite brand?