OUR ROAD TRIP TO OREGON!!!






























































































Sorry these are all out of order...but this was our trip!  Ten days total...which to be honest felt like a month!  I do not know how people can travel for THAT long.

We first drove up to SF for a night to pick up Ty's brother and the following morning we drove to Bend, Oregon which is where some of their family lives.  We stayed with them for a few days and explored beautiful Bend.  ALSO...while we were there (pretty much the reason why we traveled there) we got to see the f u l l solar eclipse!  It was absolutely incredible and I have never in my life experienced anything like that.

We then drove to Portland, Oregon to hang out for a couple days and to see some old high school friends which was really fun.  We did some antique shopping, sightseeing and lots of eating.  I really like Portland.  It reminds me a lot of SF.

Then just Ty and I drove like 12 hours to Mammoth, California to stay with more of his family.  This part of the trip was super relaxing because we had zero plans and were just able to chill.  We rode some kayaks on the lake, slept in and went for a hike.

To say the least, we are so glad to be home.  It is always so fun to travel with each other but we begin to feel homesick after like a week of traveling and we really miss our fur babies too.

Where should we go next?!

xoxox
C


Comments

  1. I always look forward to your posts!! Makes me feel like I was there! Lovely images...beautiful country!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

OUR 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!