MY FAVORITE APP/WEBSITE....WANELO!!!

Hi guys!!!  HAPPY WEEKEND!! YAYYYYYY :)

So todays post I am going to be talking about an app/website called Wanelo which stands for want, need, love.  This app/website is basically online shopping where you create an account and follow stores and you can save products to your profile.  It reminds me a lot of Pinterest because when you click on a product, it takes you straight to the website where you can purchase it!

I just really wanted to share this site with you guys because I think it is so amazing and I am obsessed and I think you all should get it :D.
Check out my account to see what I have been loving lately!



PS: this app/website makes awesome gift ideas!

I hope you are all having an awesome week and stay tuned for another post in a couple days.

xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

CHRISTMAS & NEW YEARS!!!