MY JUNE IPSY BAG!!!

Hellllo friends!!! :D
I hope you all are having an amazing weekend so far.  Unfortunately I am under the weather and have been working for 6 days straight so I am exhausted!

Today I will be sharing with you my June Ipsy bag!  I loved the bag this month.  Not only are the products awesome but the bag is too cute and perfect for summer!


So this is the bag.  If any of you have felt the Triangl bathing suits...it feels just like that.  Suuuuper soft and black which is perfect because no stains show!  And then the zipper is this really bright color which I am obsessed with as well.


So the first product is the Keratherapy Daily Smoothing Cream which I have yet to try because you use it when you dry your with a hair dryer which I don't have.  LOL.  I just let mine dry naturally.

The next product is the Dr. Brandt Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner mask.  This product I actually really enjoyed!  So you are meant to apply it where ever you feel you need it and it starts as a clear gel almost and it changes into a cooling white cream and my skin felt so nice and fresh afterwards.

The next product is probably my favorite.  It's the J.Cat Beauty Lipitude 24/7 Hydrating Lip Stain.  This seriously feels and looks so amazing.  I got so many compliments and I didn't have to reapply at all through out the day.  This color especially is a perfect shade for anyone with a nice glossy finish.

Next is the Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer.  This was different for me because I have never used a primer before and I was very unsure as of how to apply it.  But it seemed to be ok.  My foundation lasted a whole work shift and felt nice and secure.

And lastly is the treStique eyeshadow crayon.  It was so funny when I opened this months bag and saw that there was a neutral shimmer eye shadow crayon because I have literally been waaaaanting one.  So it was perfect!!!  And this shade is seriously so beautiful and buildable too!

Overall, another great month from Ipsy!  Thanks guys!

I hope you guys enjoy posts like these...let me know and I'll be posting again sometime in the next few days.  (:

HAPPY SUNDAY!

xoxo





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

OUR 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!