MY OCTOBER IPSY BAG!!!

Hi again!!!!  Today I am sharing the products that I got in my IPSY bag!

This months bag is super cute and I love what came in it!


I love this style bag.  So simple yet so chic.  It's like a metallic gold on one side and then a shiny black on the other.



The first product I received was the Tarte Energy Lipsurgence Lipgloss.  I love this gloss because it's very basic.  You can put it over anything.  It does feel a bit sticky but you end up having that nice glossy look all day.

Next is the Emite Make Up Tweezers.  I have to say that I am beyond thankful to have gotten these because I don't have any tweezers and the fact that they are pink too...I mean how perfect.  lol.

Next is The Balm Cosmetics Mary-Lou Manizer.  I am a sucker for highlighters and I love The Balm Cosmetics.  This is such a subtle and beautiful color for eyes cheeks brows whatever you want!  I love it!

The next product is the Leeanni Eco Go Away Gloomy Day Serum.  I unfortunately can't find a link for this product.  Sorry...  This product is quite liquidy but goes on the skin nicely.  It feels very smooth, soft and almost matte.

The last product is the Eva Nyc Therapy Session Hair Mask.  Super stoked on this product.  I absolutely love anything that can make my hair feel strong and soft.  This mask has Argan oil in which I personally love for my skin and hair.  Also any hair type can use this mask which is awesome!

Overall, job well done IPSY.  Thank you for always given out the best beauty bags!  Again, I seriously recommend this monthly subscription to you guys.  It's so much fun and exciting to see what you get every month!  And....it's only....$10!

Do you have IPSY?  If so, what did you get?!
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

OUR 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!