CURRENT FAVORITE ALBUMS TO LISTEN TO!!!

Hi everyone!  I hope you've had a great week so far. Today I am giving you some music inspo!  Just sharing some of my favorite albums to listen to on the regular.

Go give them all a listen because they are absolutely amazing and honestly one of my favorite things is when you come across an album where you actually enjoy every single song.  Let me know what you guys think and if you have any recommendations for me in the comments below!

Majical cloudz; Are you Alone?


Sufjan Stevens; Carrie & Lowell



The weeknd; Beauty Behind the Madness


Kendrick Lamar; To Pimp a Butterfly


Frank Ocean; Channel Orange


FKA Twigs; LP1


Braids; Deep in the Iris


TV on the Radio; Seeds


Disclosure; Caracal


Blood Orange; Cupid Deluxe


Tame Impala; Currents


Unknown Mortal Orchestra; Multi-Love


Dirty Projectors; Swing Low Magellan


Empress Of; Me



As you can tell, I don't have many female artists on here. Lol. Not sure why to be honest!  Hope you guys enjoyed this type of post. It's a bit different but I think I want to add music into my "favorites" posts!  

It's the weekend woo!

Xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

MY TOP 5 HEALTHY SKIN TIPS!!!