MY NOVEMBER IPSY BAG!!!!

Hi guys!!!  Hope you all had a nice weekend (:

Today I am sharing my most recent IPSY bag!



I am lllllloving the galazy print bag.  Honestly think that's my favorite part!

First is the Beauti Basics navy gel eyeliner with an eyeliner brush.  I am not too into gel eyeliners...especially blue.  But I am willing to give it a try.

Next is the Albertini International Warm Love pumpkin exfoliating face mask.  I loveee the fact that this smells exactly like pumpkin pie!  YUM!  And it makes me skin super soft and smooth.

Next is the c412 deluxe crown crease brush.  This brush is super soft and applies product nicely.

Above that is the Smashbox Full Exposure mascara.  I love getting mascaras because I feel like I am always needing it. (:  Full coverage and looks amazing.

Lastly is the Josie Maran 100% pure argan oil.  I like having a lot of essential oils around the house because they are all good for different things.  So thank you IPSY for adding another to my collection.

Overall pretty satisfied with this bag.  Not too shabby.  If you haven't already signed up for IPSY, do it now!  I love the surprise every month which by the way is only $10.

Let me know if you join!  What would your favorite product be?

xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

OUR 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!