NEW FALL BEAUTY HAUL!!!

Hi everyone!  Hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday!  I am so excited to share this post with you guys.

I feel like since attending beauty school, it has opened so many doors for me.   I have met some amazing people, taken some amazing classes, learned some amazing tricks & tips and have been introduced to some amazing product lines.

Today I will be sharing just some new fun beauty products that I have gotten in the last month or so.  PS; these have been like my go to's.  I love allllll of it.

These products are from Colour Pop & Too Faced.  I think they are a couple of my top brands right now to use.  If you haven't heard of one of them or either of them, gooooo right now and check out their sites.  It's all perfect.

Colour Pop I love because it's so incredibly affordable and the wear of the products is ridiculous (meaning amazing) lol but you can only buy online unless you live near the shop in Southern California.  Too Faced might be a little bit more on the pricey side for some of you but let me tell you, it is well worth it!

These are the liquid mattes from Colour Pop and the melteds from Too Faced.


These are all from Colour Pop.  Their shadows are spectacular!  Seriously.  The pigment is crazy.  I am a glitter lover so the "metallic" ones are perfect.


These have been my daily products Love love love them.  Isn't the blush beautiful?!  I like don't want to mess up that design!


WOO!  These two palettes are my life!  The colors are gorgeous and you can get so creative!

I hope you guys enjoyed looking at my new fave beauty products.  I honestly want to start to build a collection.  It is so fun to have so many options and to just play!

Let me know what some of your favorite beauty products are in the comments below.  (:  Any recommendations?

hugs&kisses

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

OUR 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!