MY CHRISTMAS WISH LIST/GIFT GUIDE !!!

Hello guys!  Hope all is well with everyone!  Unfortunately I am super sick and have to stay home to rest.  Blehhh.
This post is a short little list of things that are on my personal list/things that I would want but could also be potential gift ideas for your lovers, friends, family members etc.
Let's get into it!

First thing is this gorgeous copper coffee french press from Starbucks.  I am a huge coffee person and am obsessed with all things copper/rose gold.

Next is this cosmetic bag from Sephora.  I mean how cute is this?!  And it's pretty big too.  So it will hold a lot of product.

Next is the Charlotte Tilbury mini lipstick charm set from Nordstrom.  I lovvveeee Charlotte Tilbury and have never tried any of her products.  They all just look so beautiful!  I am a little biased though because we have the same name and it's rose gold packaging.  I mean who knew.  LOL

Next is this beautifuuuul Kate Spade wallet in rose gold glitter of course.

Next is this glorious palette from Morphe Cosmetics.  I have had my eye on this palette for so longggg so of course I had to put it on my list.

I have been obsessing over these "over the knee" suede black boots from Forever 21.  Too bad they are sold out of my size online...

The next thing on my list is a marble print macbook cover from amazon.  There is just something about marble these days.

I literally think that I want every single pair of Quay Australia sunglasses because they are all perfect.  Especially these ones!!

If you know me well enough, you will know that I have an iphone case collection because why not change your phone case every week? (: LOL  This one is from Mandotta.  Go check their site because they have some beautiful cases!

So I have never owned any Jo Malone fragrances, but I mean if I got this a gift....I sure would be happy. (:  This gift set is from Nordstrom.

Next is this adorable fawn sweater from Modcloth.  I love love love anything with a deer on it.

As you can see, I have a thing for this color.  And Alex and Ani have just brought out a few bracelets in rose gold! AGH!
  
Next is the new Tartelette in Bloom palette from Tarte.  These are literally shades that I wear on the regular.

And lastly is this super snazzy coat from Forever 21. What's so great about this coat is mainly the color, but also that it's suede and fuzzy!

I hope you guys enjoyed this and maybe got a few ideas for yourselves as to what to get for those on your list.  (:

I can't tell you howwww excited I am that it's Christmas time.  It just makes me so so happy.
Anyone else counting down the days?!  What is one thing on your list this year?  Let me know in the comments!

xoxo








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

OUR 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!