MY DECEMBER IPSY BAG!!!

Helllloooo again!  Today I will be sharing with you my December Ipsy bag!



The first product that I received was the Marc Anthony deep nourishing conditioning treatment for the hair.  This stuff smells so yummy.  Just like summer and makes my hair feel super soft.

The next product I got was the Maragret Dabbs London nail file.  You know it's so funny that I got this in my bag, because I literally have used up all of the nail files that I have and I really needed a new one and this one is made of crystal?  So beautiful.

The next thing in my bag was the Pacifica Power of Love lipstick.  I loveee this because it goes on super smooth and the color is a major staple.

Next is the Elizabeth Mott Thank me later eye shadow primer.  You know, I never really use eye shadow primers.  I think I will now because this gives almost no fall out and it really packs on the shadow and locks it in.

The last thing I got in my bag was the Peony Cosmetics Eye shadow trio.  I love getting eye shadows.  And these are such neutral colors that I can see myself wearing.

I love this bag too!  Although, not gonna lie, I wish it was a tad bigger.  But overall, a pretty good bag!  Thank you Ipsy team!

If you haven't already, go check out their website and seriously consider subscribing!
Let me know in the comments if you sign up!

xoxo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

OUR 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!