MARCH IPSY BAG!!!

Hey guys!  If you are currently reading this, I am in Orange County!! WOOOO!  So so excited to back home for a bit.  Ty and I are going to just spend some time with family and to enjoy Easter in the lovely So Cal.

In today's post, if you couldn't already tell by the title, I am sharing with you all what I got in my March IPSY bag!
I love this bag because it screams SPRING to me and makes me very very happy.


I think the color inspirations for the actual bag itself are just gorgeous.  Not gonna lie, they had three different colors and I would have wanted the full mint green one cause that's my favorite color, but regardless orange and mint are perfect as well. (:


The first item I got was the Marc Anthony Blow Dry Cream.  I am not to sure I will use this product because I don't own a hair dryer....although it smells amaazzzzing.

The next item I actually ordered with my points!  It's so cool that when you review products and 'glam bags' on the IPSY site, you earn points and then can redeem those points for products!  It is the Trestique mini shadow crayon in the shade Marimoto Pink Pearl.  This I love because it's such a simple product and it has a lot of beautiful pigment.

Right below that, I got the Essence Cosmetics Make Me Brow brow gel mascara.  Ok, I was thinking that it was about time that I try out a brow gel because I am always hearing other beauty bloggers saying how amazing they are and now I finally have one to pair with my ABH brow definer and it's amazzzing you guys.  OMG!  I was always worried about when I filled in my brows that they would never look natural and now I have this which totally makes them look natural!  I love too that you can wear it on its own or over a brow pencil.

Next at the top, I received the ModelCo lip lacquer lip gloss.  I am not that into lip glosses.  This consistency seems to be very thick so I am not sure how I will like it, but I am definitely willing to give it a shot considering it's a beautiful spring shade.

Below that I got the Illamasqua Precision Ink in the shade 'Abyss'.  This is awesome.  I love it because I was in need of another liquid eyeliner and IPSY pulled through!  YASSS!!  (:  The pigment is awesome and it almost dries instantly.  I am such a liner girl and I will definitely be buying this when I run out.  I think my favorite part is the applicator.  I can't figure out if it's a point sponge?  No idea.

And last but not least I got the Be A Bombshell Cosmetics Baked Bronzer in the shade 'Heat Wave'.  Holy moly is this beautiful!  It's like the perfect shade of bronze and highlight.  I feel that it's a great shade for me because I am currently white as a ghost from getting no sun and this just gives me a slight color.  Just the look of this alone is stunning.


Well guys I hope you enjoyed another post on my monthly IPSY haul/reviews.  Like I always say, it's only $10 a month and you get alll of these goodies.  I mean, I think three of mine were full sized this time?  Pretty cool.

What't your current favorite beauty product?

I hope you all have the most perfect Easter ever!  I wrote a post last Easter on some adorable sweet treat recipes so go check out my archive and if you end up recreating them, please tag me on insta or snapchat me! (usernames are: charlotterudd)

Talk soon!
xoxox
C

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

MY TOP 5 HEALTHY SKIN TIPS!!!