NEW BEAUTY & SKINCARE PRODUCTS HAUL/VIDEO!!!

Hi everyone!  I hope you all had an awesome weekend!
I am so excited for this week because Ty and I are making our way down to So Cal for a little getaway trip and to celebrate some birthdays!  I will definitely be sure to snap some photos & maybe even vlog?  Not sure though.  Lol.

In today's post I am sharing with you some new beauty & skincare products that I have picked up that I am lovvvvving at the moment.

I am always always always wanting to try new skincare products.  I don't know what it is, but any time I hear a friend, family member or a favorite blogger or youtuber say how much they love a certain product, I just feel the need to go out and try it myself!  I think too since now I have my esthetics license, I just want to know about anything and everything out there.

I bought the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water  which I have heard so so much about and had been trying to get my hands on it for so long.  FINALLY!  I found it at walgreens and snatched it up! I love using to take off eye makeup!

I then purchased the Ponds Cold Cream Cleanser.  I actually heard Kylie Jenner rave about this and I was like.....hmmmm.  So I bought it.  I was not loving the cleanser that I was currently using so I picked this up and I. Freaking. Love. It.  It is so moisturizing and removes all my makeup instantly.  It also smells beautiful too and let's be real, the fact that the cap is mint green...died.

I picked up the Mario Badescu Drying Lotion also beacause Kylie Jenner recommended it!  Lol.  I know.  So basic of me.  But I am actually really liking it.  I know that it's called a 'drying lotion' but the fact that it leaves little patches of dry flaky skin all over my face is a bit annoying but it will slowly shrink down and dry out spots or zits on your face over the course of a couple days!  You need to keep up with it to see a difference though.  I actually bought this at Urban Outfitters and am looking forward to trying some of their other products.

The last skin care product that I bought was the Neutrogena Rapid Clear Acne Defense Face Moisturizer.  I bought this because I needed a new moisturizer and I am dealing with some bad breakouts around the lower half of my face and this caught my eye.  I love the way that this feels on my skin.  It does say though on the bottle that this should slowly diminish breakouts and prevent new ones from forming but I am not sure that actually happens.

I decided to try some new beauty items as well.  Some of them I purchased from the drug store and some from some big brands.  So the first thing I got was from Revlon and it's their new Ultra HD Matte Lipstick which is incredible!  Seriously the finish and the scent and the pigment is just amazing.  I got the shade 'Seduction' and I cannot wait to pick up more!

I then went to the Milani section and picked up this Color Statement Lipstick in the shade 'Rose Femme'.  Again, I loveee this.  It's so beautiful on the lips and is so creamy yet very pigmented.  Can't wait to try more!

I needed to get a new lipliner and I have heard so much about the Jordana Easyliner for Lips in the shade 'Baby Berry'.  This is amazing because the price is incredible and it is so easy to use and it just glides on the lips!  I love it!

I have been eyeing the new Real Techniques Bold Metals brushes for a while now and saw that they were on Amazon?  So I had to buy the two rose gold ones.  Of course.  LOL.  The two that I bought are just wonderful.  So soft and so beautiful just to have on your dressing table!

One of my favorite youtubers is 'Carli Bybel'.  If you haven't checked out any of her videos yet, you better cause she's beautiful and hilarious.  She created her own makeup palette with BH Cosmetics  and it is stunnnning.  There is 10 eyeshadows and 4 highlighters and it's only a $12.50 palette!  Get on it!
I also got a liquid lipstick from BH Cosmetics in the shade 'Clara'.  I love this because any matte lipstick is a favorite of mine but the shade of this on my lips looks identical to the 'Teddy Bear' from LimeCrime which I have yet to swatch, but in photos looks very similar.  The BH Cosmetics liquid lip is $8 where as the LimeCrime velvetines are $20....take your pick.  (Don't get me wrong though, I love my velvetines!)

There is so much hype now a days about the Anastasia of Beverly Hills Brow Definer.  So I had to grab one to try...I got the shade 'Medium Brown' and I am honestly not too sure how I feel about this.  I don't love it and I don't hate it.  I feel like I might like the Brow Wiz  better only because the actual tip is a lot smaller in size and might be easier to work with.  But I will get back to you on that one.

Lastly, I did a bit of damage on Colour Pop.  Whoops.  I'm not sorry though because I love me some Colour Pop!  The first thing I bought was one of their Bronzers in the shade 'Poolside' which is very dark for me, but in the summer I plan to get a lot of use out of it because I do tan quite well. (:  I have never tried any of their face products and just thought I would give this one a go.  It is more of a creamy consistency but I love how you can build off of it if you want.  You can make it as intense or muted as you want.
I bought two Lippie Stix in the shades 'Lumiere' & 'Peppermint'.  I am obsessed with their lippie stix.  I haven't ever tried any!  And I don't know why I have never tried any!  I seriously think I need every shade....I just love how creamy they are and I don't feel like I need to keep applying more and more on my lips.
I went a little ham with the liquid lips.  They recently launched their new Ultra Satin Lips and I just haaaaad to try them!  I bought the shades 'Magic Wand', 'Prim', 'Frick & Frack' and 'Toolips'.  Guys, these are amazing.  They have a little gloss/shiny finish too them but they aren't a 'lipgloss'.  I love that about them because I don't personally like lipgloss?  I just don't think gloss looks that good on me.
Of course I had to pick up a couple Ultra Matte Lips.  I purchased the shades 'StingRaye' and 'Kae'.  I have loved the matte lips for a while now and I am just adding to my collection. (:

Overall, I am VERY pleased with everything that I have picked up the last month or so and let me know down below in the comments if you think there is anything out there that I just haaaave to try.
Also check out my new Youtube video that I uploaded where I talk all about these items and subscribe because I am going to be uploading more!




Thank you all for reading and I hope you have a great day!
Talk soon!

xoxox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

MY TOP 5 HEALTHY SKIN TIPS!!!