MY JULY IPSY BAG!!!

Hey guys!  Hope you're all having an awesome start to the week.
In today's post I am sharing my July Ipsy bag!  Do you guys still like reading these?  I am not sure if I should bother with them anymore....let me know because I know I like to see what others got ????


First of all, I absolutely ADORE this months bag.  I mean it's like a metallic color with cute little umbrellas all over it!  Screams summer and I think it could be one of the best ones I have gotten yet!

The first product is the Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Primer.  I actually already have this and I love it.  It feels so incredibly hydrating on the skin and smells of coconut!  It isn't too heavy but I do usually give it a minute to soak in before I apply my foundation.  I have noticed that this primer works really well when using a Too Faced foundation but when using other foundations, not so much.  I mean maybe I just need to find a good foundation that will stay in place...

The next product I received was The Balm Cosmetics Meet Matt(e) Trimony eyeshadow in the shade 'Matt Kumar'.  I think these single little eyeshadows are just the cutest!  Great for travel too.  I love how theres a little magnet to keep it shut.  (:  It's the little things I guess.  This shade too is so beautiful and is definitely a shade I enjoy wearing.  So much pigment and really build-able/blend-able.

I was also sent the Vasanti contour eyeshadow 4 brush.  I love brushes like this.  The perfect crease/blending brush!  Super soft hair too which is alwaaaays a plus in my book!

The next product I got was the Model Launcher felt tip eyeliner in the shade 'Emerald Isle'.  This is interesting because I never really wear any other shade of eye liner other than black...but maybe I should try this green.  It's not too pigmented but maybe that's because it's a felt tip?  Kinda like a little marker.  Excited to experiment with this.

Lastly I got the Delectable by Cake Beauty ultra nourishing hand cream in the scent 'Lemon & Cream'.  Suuuper stoked on this because not only do I like this company, I love lemon and sweet scented things.  This is a really nice and moisturizing hand cream that I will probably keep in my purse because I am CONSTANTLY needing hand cream when I am on the go.  The scent is soooo yummy.  I freaking smells like lemon cakes!

YAY!!!  I love love love getting new product.  I'm clearly obsessed LOL.  Any of you signed up for Ipsy?!  What did YOU get?!
Click the link above if you want to sign up!  It's only $10 a month and you get some great fun stuff to try!

xoxox
C




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

MY TOP 5 HEALTHY SKIN TIPS!!!