MY NOVEMBER IPSY BAG REVIEW!!!







This months Ipsy bag was a greaaat one for me.  I am super happy about all the items I got!
The bag design this month is cute.  I love the fact that it's a mix of astronomy and makeup.  Very cute idea!

The first product I got was this set of 3 botanical sheet masks from 'bonvivant' which I am obsessing over.  I have yet to try them, but if you know me, you know I love face masks.  Sheet masks are awesome too although I always get sad that each pack only has one mask in it.  But the fact that Ipsy sent me 3!  I cannot wait to try each one.

The next item I got was the 'Elizabeth Mott lip lacquer' in the shade 'Moxie Mauve'.  I loveee this shade.  I wish it was a little bit more on the matte side but overall it has really good pigment!

Next I got the 'Formula X nail polish' in the shade 'Huntress'.  I already am a huge fan of Formula X and when I got this shade, I was like....(insert heart eye emoji)!  Their formula is really nice and it lasts.  Not as long as if you were to get gel but it lasts!  I love the fact that it's a black but with gold shimmer.

The next product I got was the 'Ofra Cosmetics banana powder'.  I am sooo happy about this because I have heard nothing but awesome things about banana powders.  This powder is very brightening and has good coverage.  All I need now is a Z palette to put all my single shadows and powders in!

Lastly, I got the 'Benefit cosmetics POREfessional face primer'.  I am actually very excited to being using this.  I am getting more into primers and this one really does minimize the appearance.  It's crazy and awesome!  The size that I got is verrry small so if I love it, I will be purchasing a big one!

Thank you guys so much for reading and again, I hope you like these kinds of posts.  Let me know if they are pointless. LOL.

I hope you are all having a wonderful start to your week and are as excited as I am for turkey day!

What's your favorite food to eat on Thanksgiving?

xoxox
C

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

MY TOP 5 HEALTHY SKIN TIPS!!!