MY JANUARY IPSY BAG REVIEW!!!




Today I am sharing my January Ipsy bag!

I am honestly not theee biggest fan of the bag  design, but some of the products are nice and I am excited to use them!

One of the first things I got was the 'SL Miss Glam blending eye shadow brush'.  (I struggled trying to find the exact brush online but I linked another one.)  This brush is really pretty.  Honestly almost too pretty to use!  LOL.  I love a good blending brush and the hairs of this one are very soft.

The next product I got was the 'Jelly Pong Pong lip scrub.'  I was not a fan of this.  I do not like lip scrubs that you have to wipe off.  I do not want to put anything near my mouth that I cannot ingest.  That kind of grosses me out to be honest.  This product also seems to be waaaay over priced for what it is.

I then received the 'Mannakadar beauty powder blush in the shade Paradise Blush.'  I loveeee this so much.  The color payoff is gorgeous because it has a subtle gold highlight to it.  I think blush might very well be one of my favorite makeup products.

I was also sent the 'Naked Cosmetics pigment in the shade Desert Sunset #02."  I love loose pigments.  For some reason they are just so amazing to use.  They look gorgeous on their own or on top of another shade!  I am tempted to wear this shade as a highlight on my cheeks.  It's a beautiful shimmery pink champagne.  It would also look fabulous in the inner corners.

Lastly I was given the 'Ciaté Gelology Top Coat.'  Literally as I am typing this, I have it on.  I painted my nails a little bit ago and applied this top coat.  I love trying different top coats to find the best one!  I am still on the hunt for one that prevents chipping because that is a huge pet peeve of mine for some reason!  The second that a nail chips, I have to remove all of them.  HAH!  We will have to see how this one settles in but so far so good.

Have you signed up for Ipsy yet?


xoxox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

OUR 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!