RED ROSES RED ROSES...

I absolutely love rose.  Which is so strange to me because it just hit me one day.  I never remember liking rose and now that I am in my 20's, I want evvverything rose scented and flavored and colored etc.
When it comes to beauty products, I am all about the rose.  Rose is naturally very gentle yet effective on so many levels.  It's hydrating, soothing, toning and an anti-inflammatory.  I tend to actually have a lot of redness in my skin when I am not wearing makeup from breakouts and just my natural tone in general.   Using products with rose and rose oils has helped my skin tremendously and I could not be more satisfied.
Rose can also be good to ingest because they are filled with antioxidants which help fight free radicals (which can be a lot of environmental factors).  I like to drink rose tea and rose water.  And buying roses to display in your home have meaning too.  They completely brighten up a room and genuinely make you feel so much better.

These are some of my staple rose products.

1.) 'Eau Roma Water' from LUSH

2.) 'Rose Stem Cell Bio-repair cleansing gel' from Peter Thomas Roth

3.) 'Rosy Cheeks Fresh Face Mask' from LUSH

4.) 'Red Roses Bath Oil' from Jo Malone

5.) 'Ro's Argan Body Conditioner' from LUSH

6.) 'Turkish Delight Shower Smoothie' from LUSH

7.) 'Rosewater' from Heritage Store

8.) 'Rose Absolute' from Aveda

9.) 'Rose Face Mask' from Fresh

10.) 'White Rose Organic Tea' from Numi


xoxox
C

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

OUR 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!