MY TOP 5 FAVORITE NEUTRAL NAIL POLISH SHADES...


1. 'OPI-Funny Bunny' - This is my A B S O L U T E favorite color ever ever.  It is a gorgeous pale off white with a subtle pink hue.  I just love it so much.  Anytime of year.  It is so delicate and beautiful.

2. 'Essie-Worth The Wait' - This color is so cute for spring or if you don't like wearing a bold color.  It's peachy and very opaque.

3. 'Essie-Minimalistic' - This color is so sweet and pretty.  A perfect pastel pink that I love to wear all the time.

4. 'PS Cosmeceutical-Southern Sand' - This is the ultimate nude.  Tan and simple.

5. 'Sinful Colors-Easy Going' - I love this shade...currently wearing it.  It is more white than pink but it has pink in it.


I have always loved nail polish...I paint my nails soooo often.  Like every week I am wearing a new color.  I have always loved 'collecting' nail polishes.  Every since I was little. (:

What are your favorite neutral nail polish shades?!  Let me know!


xoxox
C

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

MY TOP 5 HEALTHY SKIN TIPS!!!