MY TOP 5 FAVORITE NEUTRAL NAIL POLISH SHADES...
1. 'OPI-Funny Bunny' - This is my A B S O L U T E favorite color ever ever. It is a gorgeous pale off white with a subtle pink hue. I just love it so much. Anytime of year. It is so delicate and beautiful.
2. 'Essie-Worth The Wait' - This color is so cute for spring or if you don't like wearing a bold color. It's peachy and very opaque.
3. 'Essie-Minimalistic' - This color is so sweet and pretty. A perfect pastel pink that I love to wear all the time.
4. 'PS Cosmeceutical-Southern Sand' - This is the ultimate nude. Tan and simple.
5. 'Sinful Colors-Easy Going' - I love this shade...currently wearing it. It is more white than pink but it has pink in it.
I have always loved nail polish...I paint my nails soooo often. Like every week I am wearing a new color. I have always loved 'collecting' nail polishes. Every since I was little. (:
What are your favorite neutral nail polish shades?! Let me know!