MAY IPSY BAG REVIEW & I GOT A SECOND JOB!!!






Hi friends!!  Today I am sharing my May Ipsy bag review!  This bag is A D O R A B L E.  I am so pleased with it.  I love that it's clear and there's ice cream on it!  I mean who wouldn't love that?!

The first product that came in my bag was the 'Adesse New York Nail Polish' in the shade 'Surfer Girl'.  I love this color!  So fun for summer and looks so good when you have tan skin.  In my opinion, it did not last that long on my nails.  I had a chip like a day or two later but I do work with my hands a lot so I thought that that was why.  But I haaaate when my nails chip...if I get a single chip, I just end up picking all of them off.

The next product was the 'Manna Kadar Split pan Bronzer & Highlighter Duo'.  This is just meh to me.  It is very hard for me to use!  The pan is too small...but yet the products themselves are really beautiful!

I got the 'Luxie Beauty 660 Precision Foundation Brush'.  Love this.  I have a couple 'Luxie' brushes and I just love them all.  The bristles are such great quality and colors they have are so up my alley.  I haven't decided yet what exactly I want to use this brush for....I tried highlighter and it was ok.  I might try to blend out my under eye concealer...I will get back to you on that.

The next product I got was the 'IT Cosmetics Superhero Elastic Stretch Volumizing Black Mascara'.  Absolutely love this mascara.  The wand is incredible and it makes your lashes looks long and full.  I honestly think that this might be a new favorite for me!

And lastly I got the 'Cailyn Cosmetics Pure Lust Extreme Matte Velvet Lipstick in the shade Practicable'.  I am always down to try new liquid lipsticks.  And this one is a full size!  The color is gorgeous and the pigment lasts all day.  It doesn't feel too dry at all on the lips which is a major plus in my book.

Overall I think that this was a great bag!  I am very pleased with all the product that I got, so thank you IPSY!


I also wanted to share that I got a second job!!!  I am sure that you guys know that I have my license in 'Esthetics' and I have been on the hunt for a good spa job where I feel like I can really be myself.  I F I N A L L Y found the perfect spot here in San Juan Capistrano.  It's a small spa, but I adore my boss and I am learning so many great things....not only about skincare but about how to run a business too!  I have already become a 'Spray Tan Technician' and am going through a training to become a 'Paramedical Technician'.  I am still at LUSH Cosmetics for those who were wondering....
I am so beyond thankful and excited for new beginnings! 

xoxox
C

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

CHRISTMAS & NEW YEARS!!!