MY CURRENT ACCESSORY LUSTS FOR FALL...

Hey guys!  Here is part two of my 'Fall Lust List'.  Enjoy!

First up is this cute western bag from 'Forever21'.

Ok the colors in this scarf are just...I DIE!  From 'Forever21'.

I love these olive green slip ons from 'Anthropologie'.

I love the look of the sunnies.  So simple and with just a subtle tint.  They are from 'Urban Outfitters' and come in many different colors.

This poncho from 'H&M' is calling to me!

I LOVE this little pom pom buret hat from 'Anthropologie'!

I love beanies.  Especially when there is a pom pom on the top.  Too bad it never really gets THAT cold here in SoCal...but I still think I would get this powder pink one from 'H&M'.

This are velvet earrings!  They are so beautiful and perfect for a holiday party.  From 'Zara'.

Here's another hat for you...lol.  I just love this style hat!  This one is from 'Anthropologie'.

Ok seriously with these earrings from 'H&M'?!  Total autumnal earrings and I am kind of obsessed.

I absolutely love the look of brown leather gloves.  Like I said it never really gets cold enough here for things like this but these from 'H&M' are so adorable.


As for now, that is all I have to share (:
I hope you guys like this kind of series for the different seasons.  I had a lot of fun doing them and look forward to doing more!

xoxox
C

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

CHRISTMAS & NEW YEARS!!!