MY CURRENT FASHION LUSTS FOR FALL...

Today I wanted to share with you some things that I am currently lusting over at the start of the Fall season...

I know that this doesn't scream fall...but it's absolutely adorable and looks so cozy.  I love pink lately.  Like love it.  And roses I am naturally drawn to as well.  This is from 'Miss Selfridge'.

This dress looks so timeless and beautiful to me.  I loveee the lacey detailed bit on the sleeves and its velvet.  I mean come on.  This dress also comes in a deep blue.  When I first saw this, I immediately though of holiday parties and it got me feeling so excited!  This dress is from 'Zara'.

If this cardigan doesn't scream autumn, I don't know what will!  This mustard color is just to die for and it also comes in a creamy pinkish grey too which I love.  This oversized cardi is from 'Urban Outfitters'.

Again with the mustard.  And I love the off the shoulder trend as well as the bell sleeves!  I am loving this top from 'Forever 21'.

I have this strange obsession with jackets?  And I live in Southern California which doesn't make any sense lol.  This super cute mauve suede one is also from 'Forever 21'.

This dress is so granny but I LOVE it!  I think it would look so stylish with a black leather jacket and some biker boots with a messy bun and a bold lip. (:  This grandma dress is from 'Zara'.

More grandma print!  These boots though are so perfect for fall and they are from 'Urban Outfitters'.

I love the color combo in this top!  This long sleeve is from 'Forever 21'.

This is simple yet so lovely.  Comes in more neutrals too from 'Zara'.

This gorgeous over sized turtle neck sweater from 'Urban Outfitters'.  Comes in many colors and looks so cozy!

Look how cute this oversized sweater is from 'Forever 21'!  The sleeves are so cute and it also comes in a few colors.

Love this sweater from 'Zara'.  I love the deep mauve and the v-neck!  It looks so cozy too and also comes in mustard so naturally I want both. (:

This one too from 'Zara'!  I love goofy sweaters.  And if they are oversized, even better.  I have always loved buying cheesy sweaters from thrift stores and garage sales so now I am just drawn to all of them.

I am loving the frills from this top/sweater from 'Forever 21'.  With some skinny jeans and knee high boots you're already for fall!

Dying over these Pumas from 'Urban Outfitters'.  And you know how I feel about mauve!

Another pair of shoes from 'Urban Outfitters'.  Look at this color though!  I love the army green and they would be so cute with leggings and a huge chunky sweater.

Something about this faux fur jacket from 'Forever 21' just speaks to me.

How adorable is this Brooklyn pullover from 'H&M'?  It's so quirky and different...that's why I love it!

My obsession with jackets is unreal and this one from 'H&M' needs to be hanging in my closet.

I think this little velvet dress from 'H&M' is so dainty and pretty.


Those are just some of my current lusts for fall in the fashion category!  I could go on and on but won't (: but keep your eyes out for my accessories version of this.
I hope you like posts like this.  I find them super fun.

xoxox
C

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 THINGS TO DO DURING THE FESTIVE SEASON...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

10 YEARS TOGETHER & WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

MY NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS!!!

OUR 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!